Visit Hostalric Castle
Take a trip back in time and visit the most important spaces of the fortress (guardhouse, gunpowder magazine, bomb-proof gallery,...) taking a tour in your own.
Visit the Hostalric Castle at your own pace! You can stroll through the open spaces of the Hostalric castle, you can contemplate the magnificent views of the Montseny from the cavalier and parade ground or enjoy the natural environment of the orchards of Hostalric from the gunpowder magazine!
You can choose your type of visit: on your own or with a guide!
Theatrical visit to Hostalric Castle
Clara de la Malla wants to discover the true story of Captain Riera and can not do it alone... Participate in a pleasant and fun theatrical visit to solve the mess.
- 01/09 - 30/06 at 11.30am
- 01/07 - 01/08 at 6.30pm
- General rate: 12€
- Reduced rate: 6€(children from 7 to 18 years old, young card holders and pensioners)
- Free admission: under 6 years old
Visit in Catalan.
Castle openning times
You can enjoy the magnificent views in your own time while visiting the most important parts of the fortress (the guardhouse, the gunpowder magazine, the bomb-proof gallery,...) with a leaflet.
In all cases, audiovisual guides and a interactive demo will help you to understand this castle which, standing proudly on top of the hill, dominates the village of Hostalric.
- 1/11 - 28/02: Monday - Sunday 10am to 2pm
- 1/03 - 30/06 and 11/09 - 31/10: Monday - Saturday from 10:00 - 14:00 and from 16:00 - 19:00 Sunday from 10:00 - 14:00.
- 1/07 – 10/9: Monday - Sunday 10:00 from 14:00 and Saturday afternoons from 15:00 - 18:00
(Ticket sales will end 30 minutes before closing time)
- General admission: 5€
- Reduced rate: 4€ (children from 7 to 18 years old, youth card holders and pensioners)
- Free admission for children up to 6 years old (except school groups)
Castle guided tours
Our local guides will show you the most emblematic parts of the castle and you will have access in parts only visit with a guide. Such as the cavalier, the area of the old Cabrera Castle. In addition, you will take advantage of their knowledge and you will know the most surprising stories.
- 01/09 - 30/06: Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays at 12pm*
- 01/07 - 31/08: Weekends and bank holidays at 11am*
- General admission: 7€
- Reduced rate: 5€ (children from 7 to 18 years old, youth card holders and pensioners)
- Free admission for children up to 6 years old (except school groups).
Guided tours are in Catalan. The starting point is on the Castle Information Point.
Groups may arrange guided tours any day of the year. Contact to us by firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pre-arranged group visits available on any day of the year.
- Castle visit
- Medieval quartier visit
Prior reservation required at email@example.com