- The castle
- The city wall
- Things to do
- Get organised
- Feast and festivals
- School trips
- Organised groups
- How to get there
The earliest evidence of the existence of the church dates from 1280. The building we see today was built in the 15th century.
It is in the late Gothic style with a rectangular floor plan, side chapels in the buttresses and ribbed vaulting. The bell tower is square in shape. The most recent restoration involved repointing the stone façade, which features baroque elements, and rendering the upper section.
The main image is Our Lady of Perpetual Help. The church was destroyed during the Peninsular War and, following rebuilding, was burnt down at the start of the Spanish Civil War.
Openning times: saturday and sunday from 11am to 2pm.